Sunday, December 7, 2008

YSA SLC Temple Trip

SO... YSA branch went to SLC this Satuday to do temple work, see the beautiful lights, to hang out and whatever else we wanted! IT was amazing. Temple grounds during the holidays is so gorgeous! And, theres nothing like seeing things to confirm that the Gospel is true. And there is nothing like feeling the feelings i felt with some of my best friends! So enjoy... lots of random pics lots of love being spread!! :P


Collette and I in the back seat of the van, playin with Sis Clarks neat phone!

We R BEING FOLLOWED!!!


Cami laughing, me with a stupid look on my face... gotta love the random convesations that we have :)



Super excited

<3

Letty and I!!! this was taken while we were waiting to watch the Joseph Smith movie~ Im so glad i got to watch that movie for the first time with my Letty. There is nothing like feeling both of our testimonies grow at the same time! i <3 u Letty. Thank you for being my pretty friend

JEn and Letty

Comfort picture!

Danny Boy and Ash Bash and Me making game plans for the day
Us out shopping. There acutally is a sweet story behind this pic but... i wont go into detail!

Kendra and I - two girls on a mission!! mission get food!!!

Cami and her two body guards blair and steve

This is when i met up with Letty after i got bapitisms done and they went through a session! Happiness!!

chaos!

Letty, Brittany, and I in the vistors Center

Megan, Maggie, Beth, Kate, and Staci

T.J., Shane, Katherine, Krista and Staci

Prez Clark and his first lady! <3 them

Ash, Danny, Brit, Matt, Kendra, Maria

Temple at nite. LOVE IT


FAV



Cami, Me and Letty waiting for the elvator

Letty, and I beyond tired looking at pics waiting for the second elevator... i seriously was past my third wind... lol
Perfect example of time and all eternity...
Prez and Sister Clark.. are one of my biggest examples of what i want for my future...
Love that is beyond measure...

1 comment:

Collette said...

AWESOME DAY!!!
I would have to say that the movie was my favorite part of the day!!1 I loved sharing it with you!