Sooo we went to I.F this past weekend cuz Chad got married (YAY) here are just a few of the random picks that were taken that weekend...
Sisters.. 2 hott sisters... why arent we married yet? hell i dont know lol

Zayden and Me... and i quote Zayden "Kellsy you my best friend today" Happiness

Chillin in the Visitors center.. while Bailey got her endowments taken out

Throwing pine cones... yeah we were trying to hit the ducks... :D

Kyler and i hiding in the corner

Its not scary letty i promise... SEE i didnt die.. :D

DUCKKKKK o article circle how i love your kids meal toys


Avery teaching me okay attempting to teach me how to play phase ten with dice... i hate games lol
3 comments:
WELL THANKS FOR VISITING?!!!?!!!!
Oh Happiness!! Love it whenever Alisa's Kids are involved!!
WE LIVE IN THE WRONG COUNTRY!!!
WHAT THE HECK?! Seriously, your blog has not been showing up as recently posted. Somehow I have missed all of this FUN-NESS! It was great to catch up! :)
I got your message today. I LOVE YOU THE MOST!! I hope you know that. I didn't get the message until late today. I have had a CRAZY day! We are moving in a couple of weeks and in the middle of that another trip to Utah for a week! UGH! I am cleaning like a mad woman now. BORING! However, very very busy!
I hope you are happy! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!
Oh, and I like that you post here. I am really not great about looking at pics on Facebook. I like the blogs more for that kinda personal stuff, ya know?!
Post a Comment